Here are a few helpful tips to prolong the life of your air conditioning units:
- Check and change the blower filter at least twice a year.
- Check the electrical circuit breaker.
- Keep its components clean, especially the outdoor condensor/compressor unit.
- Regularly remove dirt and debris, and cut back vegetation at least tow feet on all sides.
- Have your HVAC system serviced by a trained technician once a year.
Contact us today to schedule your HVAC service today. We are here to help you stay warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
Call Us Today At ♦ (337) 739-8137
Mon - Fri: 07:30 AM - 09:30 PM
Sat: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Sun: 09:00 AM - 12:00 PM